Hello New Followers! Not sure what brought you here, but glad to have you!
A WAX TALISMAN FOR PROSPERITY
-for anyone that needs to bring a little prosperity into their lives-
Gather the following items:-
Green candle, parchment paper/greaseproof paper, patchouli oil, dried basil, a sharp knife, needle and some green thread or ribbon.
- Light the candle and drip some wax in a circle on the paper
- Add a single drop of the patchouli oil and a pinch of the basil before it starts to dry
- Whilst the wax is still malleable, use the needle and create a hole in the top of the wax talisman
- Once the wax has hardened, inscribe it with a simple currency symbol (whichever is appropriate for your country)
- Thread the ribbon/string through the hole and hang either on/near your altar/sacred space, keep in your bag/purse/wallet or wherever you feel is appropriate
Marie Bruce. Candle Burning Rituals.
- USDA Plant Catalog - search by region, state and a number of categories. Actually this whole site is really good.
- Search in Google “[your state]” and “ODA noxious weeds.”
- Thumb through wild plant guides for free on Google Books.
- There’s also the Native Plants Database, searchable by scientific name, region, etc.
- A number of universities have agricultural, landscaping and botanical sites where you can search for information specific to the region. Check out the sites of your local universities.
- Erowid allows you to cross reference entheogenic/drug information about plants.
- The very neat database Plants for a Future documents edible and medicinal plants specifically.
- The upper 500s, specifically the 580s in the library is the botanical section.
Be smart, be safe and enjoy!
(not in the chat anymore, jsyk, bedtime)
I made a tinychat account cause I wanted to host my own thing, although idk if anyone is around…
tagging possible discussion topics
dragonschilde asked: If you don't mind my asking, how do you design your sigils? I really like the style that you have. I've tired a few different methods for creating sigils and so far I haven't found any that resonate with me.
Since I was already in the process of making a sigil, I just recorded the steps I use. I hope this helps